- 1 cup white candy melts
- 1 cup pink candy melts
- 1 cup purple candy melts
- 1 cup blue candy melts
- 1/3 cup Post Fruity PEBBLES™
- colorful sprinkle stars, colored sugar and candy pearls
- Line a baking sheet or large tray with parchment paper. Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place candy melts in separate microwave safe bowls (separated by color). Microwave each bowl in 30 second increments working quickly and stirring candy melts with a spoon rapidly until candy is completely melted. Spoon melted candy melts in large dollops on prepared baking sheet/tray in random pattern. Swirl colors together with a skewer or chopstick and sprinkle with Fruity PEBBLES™, sprinkles, colored sugar and candy pearls.
- Place baking sheet/tray in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until candy has set. Break bark carefully by pressing pointy end of a knife or skewer in the middle of set candy. Break until pieces are approximately 2-inches in size.
- Package pieces individually in decorative cellophane bags or place entire batch in a decorative tin or cardboard box.