Tropical Caramel Honeycomb Party Mix
- 3 Cups Honeycomb
- 1 Cup pretzel sticks broken into pieces
- 3 Cups Kettle popcorn – removing any un-popped kernels
- 1 Cup Dried Tropical fruit mix – break up any large banana pieces
- 1 2/3 Cups coconut flakes sweetened, divided
- 11 oz. Caramels
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 3 Tbsp. Unsalted butter cut up
- Set aside 2/3 cups of coconut flakes.
- Preheat oven to 275ºF
- Mix together in a large bowl Honeycombs, pretzels, popcorn, dried tropical fruit and 1 cup of the coconut flakes.
- Microwave caramels, water and butter in medium microwavable bowl on high for 2 minutes or until caramels are melted, stirring every minute. Pour immediately over party mix.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Spread mixture onto the baking sheets and bake for 10 minutes, stir gently.
- Bake another 10 minutes than remove pans from oven.
- Sprinkle the remaining 2/3 cups of coconut flakes over the two mixtures and stir to coat.
- Place back in the oven for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let mixture cool completely. Store in tightly covered container.