Triple Berry Crisp
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 3 cups Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal, any variety, lightly crushed
- 1 pt. (2 cups) blueberries
- 1 pt. (2 cups) raspberries
- 1 pt. (2 cups) strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 Tbsp. tapioca
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix flour and 2 Tbsp. sugar in large bowl. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in cereal.
- Mix berries in 2-quart shallow baking dish.
- Mix 1 cup sugar, 1 cup water and tapioca in large saucepan. Cook on medium heat until mixture comes to full boil, stirring constantly. Pour over berries; toss lightly. Sprinkle with cereal mixture.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Let stand 15 minutes. Serve warm.