Tootie Fruities Mini Muffin Cakes
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup finely crushed Tootie Fruities® cereal
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp. grated lemon zest
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Pulse the granulated sugar and lemon zest in a blender. Combine one egg at a time, then gradually pour in olive oil and milk. Pulse until emulsified into a thin batter, about 30 seconds. Whisk one cup of flour, the baking powder, salt, in a small bowl. Add to blender in 2 batches, pulse lightly until blended. Scrape down the sides if needed. Lightly dust and oil pan with crushed cereal and shake off excess. Pour into a 12 cup mini muffin tin or 12 cup regular sized muffin tin. Bake at 350 degrees for 22-25 minutes, test, take out of the oven and cool for ten minutes. Bake the second batch. Cool.
- Whisk confectioner’s sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Drizzle icing over cakes.
- Makes 24 mini muffins or 12 regular sized muffins