Sweet and Savory Mango Spears
- 1/3 cup Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal
- 4 mangoes
- 2 limes, zest and juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- In a food processor, ground cereal into a fine powder. Set aside.
- Slice each mango lengthwise into 4 equal size pieces and remove outer skin. Insert a wooden stick into one end of each mango piece.
- In a small bowl, zest the limes. Add chili powder, salt and prepared ground cereal. Stir to combine.
- Slice limes and squeeze juice over the mango pieces. Sprinkle each mango piece with the chili and cereal blend. Serve immediately.