Sunshine Snack Mix
- 3 cups Post Waffle Crisp Cereal
- 1 pkg. (2.8 oz.) bacon pieces
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix cereal, bacon pieces, peanuts and raisins in large bowl. Add butter; toss to coat.
- Spread evenly into 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake 10 minutes or until heated through; stir. Serve immediately. Or, cool and store in tightly covered container at room temperature up to 12 hours. Makes 10 servings, about 1/2 cup each.