It’s hard not to love these S’mores® Clusters!
- 3 cups Malt-O-Meal S’mores® cereal
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup dark corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine cereal, marshmallows, and peanuts; set aside.
- In a 1-quart saucepan, combine butter, sugar, corn syrup, and flour.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Continue boiling for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Pour over cereal mixture, and coat evenly.
- Let cool 5 minutes; stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon mixture onto waxed paper to form clusters.
- Cool completely. Store in tightly covered container.