No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars are a quick and easy dessert the whole family will love! Thanks @TheBlondCook
- Prep time: 15 Min
- Total time: 15 Min
- 4 cups Malt-O-Meal Cinnamon Toasters cereal, crushed fine
- ¼ cup packed dark brown sugar
- ½ cup melted butter
For the cheesecake mixture:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup granulated white sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, and extra pumpkin pie spice for topping (if desired)
- 1 (8-ounce) tub thawed whipped topping, divided
- In a medium bowl, combine crushed cereal, brown sugar and melted butter. Press into the bottom of an 8×11 dish. Set aside.
- Using a mixer, beat cream cheese, pumpkin puree, sugar and pumpkin pie spice until smooth and well blended. Spoon in 2-1/2 cups of whipped topping and gently stir to combine.
- Pour mixture over cinnamon crust and spread evenly. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until firm.
- Slice into bars and serve with remaining whipped topping and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice, if desired.