Fruity PEBBLES™ Cereal Summer Cupcake Recipe
Celebrate summer fun with these colorful, flavorful cupcakes made out of Fruity PEBBLES™ cereal! This no-bake recipe is quick to whip up, making the perfect dessert for a day outside.
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) white cake mix
- 6 Tbsp. tropical punch flavor sugar-sweetened soft drink mix, divided
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. (1/4 stick) butter, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 cup Fruity PEBBLES™ cereal
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package for cupcakes, adding 1/4 cup of the drink mix to batter. Bake as directed. Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese, butter, vanilla and remaining 2 Tbsp. drink mix in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gradually add sugar, beating until well blended after each addition.
- Roll the cupcakes in Fruity PEBBLES cereal until fully coated.
- Frost cooled cupcakes with cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle each with about 1 tsp. cereal.