PEBBLES™ Fireworks on a Stick
- 8 – 10 oz chocolate melting wafers or chocolate chips
- 2 cups Fruity PEBBLES™ cereal
- 16 large pretzel sticks
- 16 chocolate covered star shaped shortbread cookies
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave. Follow directions for melting wafers, or if using chocolate chips microwave for 45 seconds. Stir. Keep microwaving for 20 more seconds at a time until chocolate is completely melted.
- Place a sheet of parchment or wax paper on a tray or flat surface. Place the bowl of chocolate next to to the parchment paper.
- Put the Fruity PEBBLES™ cereal in a bowl and put that bowl next to the bowl with the chocolate.
- Dip the pretzel sticks in the melted chocolate about halfway down the stick, rolling, twisting as needed. Gently shake to remove excess chocolate and lay flat on parchment paper. Immediately sprinkle a handful of Fruity PEBBLES™ cereal over the melted chocolate .
- Gently press a shortbread cookie on the top of the coated pretzel stick. If you have trouble put a little extra melted chocolate on the back of each star to help it stick to the end of the wand.
- Leave to set, or put the wands in the refrigerator to harden more quickly.