Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
• 1 1/4 c. hazelnut spread
• 1 c. sugar
• 1 c. light corn syrup
• 1 tsp.vanilla
• 4 cups Malt-O-Meal Peanut Butter Cups Cereal
• 1 c. peanut butter/chocolate chips
1. Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
2. Measure cereal in a large measuring cup or bowl. Set aside.
3. Melt hazelnut spread, corn syrup, and sugar over medium heat only until melted and combined.
4. Remove from heat and add vanilla. Stir.
5. Pour cereal into mixture. Stir.
6. Add peanut butter/chocolate chips. Gently stir and stop before the chocolate chips start to melt.
7. Using a cookie scoop drop cookies on prepared baking sheet.