Peanut Butter & Cocoa PEBBLES™ Cereal Ice Cream Cake
- 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1-1/3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2-3/4 cups Peanut Butter & Cocoa PEBBLES™ Cereal, divided
- 1 qt. (4 cups) chocolate ice cream, softened
- ¼ cup peanut butter, warmed
- Melt butter in medium saucepan. Add marshmallows; cook and stir on low heat until marshmallows are completely melted. Remove from heat; immediately stir in 2-1/4 cups of the cereal. Firmly press cereal mixture onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray. Cool.
- Spread ice cream into crust; cover. Freeze 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove pie from freezer about 10 min. before serving. Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup cereal and drizzle with warmed peanut butter before cutting into eight wedges to serve.