Peanut Butter and Chocolate Crispy Cookie Cups Recipe
Hungry for dessert? This Peanut Butter and Chocolate Crispy Cookie Cups recipe is made with chocolately Cocoa PEBBLES cereal, peanut butter, and other flavorful ingredients. Follow the steps below to try this tasty treat!
Recipe by Nibbles & Feasts athttp://www.nibblesandfeasts.com
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup good quality smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 mini peanut butter cups unwrapped
- 1/2 cup Cocoa PEBBLES™ cereal
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl. Whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Combine sugar, peanut butter, and butter in a large bowl. Beat with a stand mixer or electric mixer on medium speed. Add egg, heavy whipping cream and vanilla extract. Gradually add dry ingredients 1/2 cup at a time. Continue to beat on low speed until all ingredients have combined.
- Scoop 2 tablespoons of cookie mixture on the palm of your hand and shape into a ball. Lightly flatten into a 1/2-inch disc and place in muffin tin mold. Continue until all muffin cups have been filled.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Immediately press 1 peanut butter cup in the center of each cookie cup and top with 2 teaspoons of PEBBLES™ and a sprinkle of crushed almonds.
- Return mold to oven and bake for 5-7 minutes more. Remove from oven. Let cool in mold for 15 minutes. Carefully remove each cookie cup from each mold. Serve and enjoy.