Peanut Butter and Chocolate Crispy Cookie Cups
Recipe by Nibbles & Feasts athttp://www.nibblesandfeasts.com
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup good quality smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 mini peanut butter cups unwrapped
- 1/2 cup Cocoa PEBBLES™
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl. Whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Combine sugar, peanut butter, and butter in a large bowl. Beat with a stand mixer or electric mixer on medium speed. Add egg, heavy whipping cream and vanilla extract. Gradually add dry ingredients 1/2 cup at a time. Continue to beat on low speed until all ingredients have combined.
- Scoop 2 tablespoons of cookie mixture on the palm of your hand and shape into a ball. Lightly flatten into a 1/2-inch disc and place in muffin tin mold. Continue until all muffin cups have been filled.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Immediately press 1 peanut butter cup in the center of each cookie cup and top with 2 teaspoons of PEBBLES™ and a sprinkle of crushed almonds.
- Return mold to oven and bake for 5-7 minutes more. Remove from oven. Let cool in mold for 15 minutes. Carefully remove each cookie cup from each mold. Serve and enjoy.