OREO O’s® Confetti Bars
· 1 cup butter, melted
· 1 1/4 cup sugar
· 1/2 cup light brown sugar tightly packed
· 2 eggs + 1 egg yolk room temperature preferred
· 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
· 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
· 2 teaspoons cornstarch
· 1 /2 teaspoon baking powder
· 1 teaspoon salt
· Enough OREO® cookies to full the bottom of the pan
· OREO O’s® cereal
· Colored sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350F (177C) and prepare a 9×9 pan by lining with parchment paper (or lightly grease and flour).
- Combine melted butter and sugars in a large bowl, stir well.
- Add eggs, and egg yolk one at a time, stirring well after each addition.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- In a separate, medium-sized bowl, whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt.
- Gradually stir dry ingredients into wet until completely combined. Stir in OREO O’s® cereal and sprinkles.
- Spread half of the batter evenly into prepared pan. Line OREO® cookies in an even layer over the batter.
- Add remaining batter by large spoonfuls over the cookies and use a spatula or knife to evenly spread..
- Bake on 350F (177C) for 35-40 minutes — until edges just begin to turn golden brown
- Allow to cool before cutting and serving