No Bake Truffles
These Cinnamon Toasters-filled truffles are no-bake and easy to make.
- 3 cups of Cinnamon Toasters® Cereal crushed plus 2 tablespoons, and 15 whole pieces for presentation
- 1 softened 8 ounce bar of cream cheese
- 1 cup of white chocolate candy melts
- 1 tsp of coconut oil
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, and crushed cereal until fully combined
- Pluck off 1 inch balls of mixture and form into smooth balls for dipping; repeat until finished
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper to place your dipped truffles on to harden
- Place cereal balls in freezer for a little while to firm up *optional
- Temper your chocolate and coconut oil until silky smooth
- Remove cereal truffles from the freezer, and dip each one into the melted candy
- Place carefully on the baking sheet, and sprinkle with crushed Cinnamon Toasters®, and top with a single piece of cereal for a super cute presentation.