No-Bake Honey Bunches of Oats Treat Bars
- 5 cups Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal with Crispy Almonds (or any variety works well)
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 2/3 cups syrup
- 2/3 cups white granulated sugar
- 8 ounces baking chocolate
- 1. In a microwave safe bowl, add peanut butter. Place into microwave for 1 minutes, remove and stir. Cook in 30 second increments, stirring between adding additional time, and cook until melted. Add syrup and sugar, stir well to combine. Add in cereal, and carefully fold to coat cereal with mixture.
- 2. Dump into a large baking dish (9×13), and use a spatula to spread out evenly.
- 3. In a smaller microwave safe bowl, add chocolate. Cook for 1 minutes, then stir. Add 30 seconds and cook until melted, stirring between adding more time (shouldn’t take more than 2 minutes). Pour chocolate over the top of the cereal mixture, and spread evenly.
- 4. Place into fridge for at least 4 hours. Cut into pieces and serve. Refrigerate while not serving.