Marshmallow Crispy Treats
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 pkg. (10-1/2 oz.) miniature marshmallows (6 cups)
- 1 pkg. (13 oz.) Fruity, Cocoa or Marshmallow Pebbles Cereal (about 8-1/2 cups)
- Microwave butter in 4-qt. microwavable bowl on HIGH 45 seconds or until melted. Add marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave 1-1/2 minutes or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 45 seconds.
- Add cereal; mix well.
- Press firmly into greased foil-lined 13×9-inch pan. Cool. Cut into 24 squares.