Lime Cheesecake with Fruity PEBBLES™ Crust
Fruity Pebbles Crust:
- 2-1/2 cups Fruity Pebbles Cereal
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces block-style cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 container (6-ounces) plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup thawed whipped topping
- 1/4 cup Fruity Pebbles Cereal
- Lime twist
- In a food processor, grind cereal into a fine powder. Combine ground cereal, sugar and salt in medium sized bowl. Stir in the melted butter until thoroughly blended.
- Pack mixture firmly into a 9-inch pie pan and press firmly to bottom and sides, bringing crumbs evenly up to the rim.
- Chill one hour before filling.
- With an electric mixer, beat together cream cheese, yogurt, honey, lime zest and vanilla for 5 minutes until well combined and fluffy. Spoon into prepared pie crust and smooth top. Cover and refrigerate until set, at least 4 hours or preferably overnight.
- When ready to serve, top each slice with a dollop of thawed whipped topping, a sprinkling of Fruity Pebbles cereal, and a twist of lime.