Ice Cream Sandwiches
Honey Graham Toasters and just three additional ingredients is all it takes to make this delicious summertime treat!
- 1 cup of Malt-O-Meal Honey Graham Toasters® cereal
- Vanilla ice cream
- Your favorite peanut butter cookies
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- On a frozen cookie sheet (freeze for about an hour before using) lay out your cookies on parchment paper
- Place one small scoop of golden vanilla ice cream between each cookie half, and close with the topper cookie
- Roll edges of your cookiewich in the crushed Malt-o-Meal Honey Graham Toasters® cereal, and white chocolate chips.
- Place in the freezer until serving-you can keep them right on the pan if your freezer is large enough.