Hot Cocoa Crispy Squares
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine 1 pkg. (10 oz.) marshmallows
- 6 cups Cocoa Pebbles Cereal
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 envelope (1 oz.) hot cocoa mix
- Melt butter in large saucepan on low heat. Add large marshmallows; cook until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Add cereal; mix well. Press firmly into greased 13×9-inch pan.
- Top with miniature marshmallows; press marshmallows lightly into cereal mixture. Sprinkle evenly with cocoa mix. Cool completely. Cut into 24 squares to serve. Makes 24 servings, one square each.