Hot Cocoa Crispy Squares Recipe
Experience the same chocolatey flavor you get from a mug of creamy hot cocoa in our hot cocoa crispy squares recipe. Make this winter-approved dessert with your go-to hot cocoa mix, Cocoa PEBBLES™ cereal, and marshmallows… and you’re in for a tasty treat. Cozy ‘on up indoors and enjoy!
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) marshmallows
- 6 cups Cocoa PEBBLES cereal
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 envelope (1 oz.) hot cocoa mix
- Melt butter in large saucepan on low heat. Add marshmallows; cook until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Add Cocoa PEBBLES cereal; mix well. Press firmly into greased 13×9-inch pan.
- Top with miniature marshmallows; press marshmallows lightly into cereal mixture. Sprinkle evenly with cocoa mix. Cool completely. Cut into 24 squares to serve. Makes 24 servings, one square each.