Honey & Oat Breakfast Bars
- 6 cup Malt-O-Meal Honey & Oat Blenders
- 1/2 cup powdered dry milk
- 1/3 cup wheat germ
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 3/4 cup dried blueberries
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9 x 13-inch pan with foil, coat with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together the Malt-O-Meal Honey & Oat Blenders® cereal, powdered dry milk, wheat germ, coconut flakes and dried blueberries. In a smaller microwave safe bowl, melt butter. Stir in the brown sugar and honey; mix well. Now add the vanilla and eggs. Pour all over the cereal mixture. Toss and coat well.
- Evenly distribute in the prepared baking dish. Use a greased spatula to press down on the cereal mixture.
- Bake on the middle rack for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Cool completely. Lift the bars out by the foil. Cut.