Honey Bunches of Oats® Strawberry Marshmallow Bars
- 11 cups Honey Bunches of Oats® Strawberry
- 1 Stick Salted Butter
- 3 Bags Mini Marshmallows
1. In a large sauce pan, melt butter over medium heat until slightly brown.
2. Turn heat to low and add all but three bags of mini marshmallows. Stir until melted and smooth.
3. Grease a large separate mixing bowl and add Honey Bunches of Oats® Strawberry and remaining mini marshmallows.
4. Slowly mix in butter and melted marshmallow mixture until fully combined.
5. Place on a 9×12 inch cookie sheet lined with buttered parchment paper and spread the mixture out with damp hands until even.
6. Allow bars to cool for about an hour before cutting and serving.