Healthy No-Bake Breakfast Bars
- 1 cup pitted dates, packed
- 2 cups Great Grains® cereal (Raisin’s, Dates, & Pecans)
- ¼ cup smooth peanut butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- If you didn’t buy pitted dates, go ahead and pit them. Use a blender or food processor to blend them to “dough like” consistency.
- Mix the blended dates in a bowl with the peanut butter and maple syrup.
- Add Great Grains® cereal (Raisins, Dates & Pecans flavor) to the bowl and mix.
- Grab a glass 8” x 8” square baking dish and line it with parchment paper.
- Pour the mix into the baking dish and flatten.
- Put the dish, uncovered, into the freezer for 20 minutes.
- After the 20 minutes is up, take it out of the freezer and cut into bars.