Healthy No-Bake Breakfast Bars Recipe
This Healthy No-Bake Breakfast Bars recipe only requires four ingredients — including our famous Great Grains Raisins, Dates, & Pecans cereal. Follow the steps below and enjoy!
- Total time: 30 Min
- Servings: 9
- If you didn’t buy pitted dates, go ahead and pit them. Use a blender or food processor to blend them to “dough like” consistency.
- Mix the blended dates in a bowl with the peanut butter and maple syrup.
- Add Great Grains® Raisins, Dates & Pecans cereal to the bowl and mix.
- Grab a glass 8” x 8” square baking dish and line it with parchment paper.
- Pour the mix into the baking dish and flatten.
- Put the dish, uncovered, into the freezer for 20 minutes.
- After the 20 minutes is up, take it out of the freezer and cut into bars.