Haunted Mansion Mallow Treats
- 6 cups Cocoa Pebbles Cereal
- 16 peanut butter sandwich cookies, finely chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1/3 cup margarine or butter
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup ready-to-spread white frosting
- Assorted colors of decorating gels and yellow colored sugar
- Mix cereal and cookie crumbs in large bowl; set aside.
- Place margarine and marshmallows in large saucepan; cook on medium-low heat until margarine and marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Pour over cereal mixture; mix well. Press firmly into greased 14-inch pizza pan; sprinkle with chocolate chips. Press chips gently into cereal mixture; cool completely.
- Spread frosting evenly over cereal crust to within 1 inch of edge. Decorate with gels to resemble a haunted mansion and moon shape; sprinkle with colored sugar. Cut into 16 wedges to serve.