Great Grains Granola Bars
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 2 cups Great Grains Raisin Date Pecan
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Generously coat the foil or paper with baking spray. Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the honey, peanut butter, and coconut oil. Melt gently and stir until smooth and combined. Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, cereal and cinnamon. Then stir in the chocolate chips. Pour the peanut butter mixture over the top, then stir until the ingredients are evenly moistened.
- Scoop the mixture into the prepared baking pan, then with a spatula or your fingers, press into an even layer. Place the bars in the refrigerator to set, at least 2 hours or overnight. Using a very sharp knife, slice into bars. Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator or freezer for later.