- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup honey (or maple syrup)
- 3 cups Honey Bunches of Oats®
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8×8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil and lightly spray with nonstick spray.
- In a large sauce pan, melt the butter, honey, brown sugar, vanilla, salt and cinnamon. Let boil for one minute until sugar is dissolved.
- Add Honey Bunches of Oats®. Gently stir until cereal is completely coated.
- Pour into pan and press into even layer. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes, then crumble into chunks.