Fruity PEBBLES™ Marshmallow Cookies Recipe
If you love cookies and Fruity PEBBLES™ cereal, this recipe is for you. Try our fan-favorite creation!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 box 3.4 ounces Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup Marshmallows
- 2 cups Fruity PEBBLES™ Cereal
- Cream butter and sugar in a bowl. Mix in egg and vanilla until smooth. Add pudding mix, baking soda, and salt. Mix until combined. Mix in flour, then stir in marshmallows and Fruity Pebbles.
- Scoop 2 tablespoon balls of cookie dough onto a cookie sheet covered with parchment.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake 9-11 minutes or until the edges just start to turn brown. Cool 5 minutes on cookie sheet before transferring to a rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container for up to 4 days or freeze for up to one month.