Frosted Mini Spooners® Crazy Good Cupboard Cookies
Clean out your cupboards and get baking! Check out the Baker Mama’s blog to see how she and her 3 boys made these crazy good cookies.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups Malt-O-Meal® Frosted Mini Spooners
- 1 cup old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1 cup crushed pretzels
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter and sugars until smooth. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until well combined. Add the flour and baking soda and mix until just combined. Add the Frosted Mini Spooners, oatmeal, pretzels, pecans, coconut, dried cranberries and chocolate chips and mix on low speed until well incorporated.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, drop 1.5 tablespoon-sized portions of dough a few inches apart onto lightly greased or parchment-lined baking sheets. Slightly flatten the top of each scoop of dough with the palm of your hand.
- Bake cookies for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown, rotating baking sheets halfway through baking time. Let cookies cool for 5 minutes on baking sheets before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.