Easy Raisin Bran-Date Bread
- 2 cups Post Raisin Bran Cereal
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) date quick bread mix
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine cereal, butter, sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- Prepare bread batter as directed on package. Pour half of the batter into greased and floured 9×5-inch loaf pan; sprinkle evenly with half of the cereal mixture. Repeat layers. Gently press cereal mixture into batter.
- Bake 45 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 15 min.; remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely. Cut into 16 slices.