Easy Chocolate Smores Bars
These chocolatey dessert bars are perfect for those nights when you’d rather be camping. Thanks to @A Helicopter Mom for this delicious recipe!
- 1 1/2 cups graham crackers crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups Malt-O-Meal S’Mores Cereal
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup milk or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in a small bowl, then press the mixture into the bottom of a spray-coated 13×9 baking dish.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the top of the graham cracker crust.
- Sprinkle the S’Mores Cereal evenly over the condensed milk.
- Sprinkle the mini-marshmallows over the top of the cereal, then sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top.
- Place the pan in your preheated oven and bake at 350º for 30 minutes.
- Let the bars cool in the pan on top of a cooling rack.
- Once completely cooled, cut into square bars.