Creamy Orange-Vanilla Squares
- 2 cups Honey Bunches of Oats Whole Grain with Vanilla Bunches, divided
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) margarine, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 Tbsp. grated orange peel
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray; set aside. Place 1-3/4 cups of the cereal in food processor; process until finely crushed. Mix with margarine; press onto bottom of prepared pan. Set aside.
- Beat Neufchatel cheese and sugar with electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Blend in flour, baking powder, orange peel and juice; pour over crust.
- Bake 25 to 30 min. or until center is set. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cereal; press gently into top of dessert to secure. Cool completely. Cover and refrigerate several hours or until chilled. Cut into squares to serve. Store leftovers in refrigerator.