Cranberry Streusel Muffins
- 1-3/4 cups flour
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups Post Selects Cranberry Almond Crunch Cereal, divided
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix flour, 2/3 cup sugar, baking powder and 3/4 tsp. of the cinnamon in large bowl. Beat milk, egg and butter in small bowl. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. (Batter will be lumpy.) Stir in 1-1/2 cups of the cereal and cranberries. Spoon evenly into 12 greased medium muffin cups, filling each cup 2/3 full.
- Crush remaining 1/2 cup cereal into coarse crumbs. Mix with 2 Tbsp. sugar and remaining 1/4 tsp. cinnamon until well blended. Sprinkle evenly over batter.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.