Cocoa PEBBLES™ Cereal White Chocolate Fudge
1 bag white morsels (12 oz)
1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
1 cup Cocoa PEBBLES™ Cereal
- In a saucepan, mix together white morsels and sweetened condensed milk on medium/low until smooth and completely melted.
- Spray a lined 8 x 8 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Pour the melted mixture into the pan and even out with a spatula.
- Allow mixture to cool for a couple minutes, then add the Cocoa PEBBLES™ cereal into the pan and mix by pressing the cereal into the melted fudge mixture gently.
- Allow fudge to cool completely, but not set before spooning even balls into your hand, gently forming into evenly sized balls and placing in miniature cupcake liners.
- Place fudge balls on a baking sheet and refrigerate for at least an hour or until set before enjoying.