- 4 cups sliced peeled peaches (about 5 large)
- 2 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 Tbsp. cold butter, cubed
- 1 cup Honey Bunches of Oats with Cinnamon Bunches Cereal, lightly crushed
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Toss peaches with 2 Tbsp. sugar and the cinnamon in large bowl. Spoon into 8-inch square baking dish.
- Mix 1/2 cup sugar and the flour in large bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; stir in cereal. Sprinkle evenly over peaches.
- Bake 30 to 35 min. or until peaches are tender. Serve warm.