- 6 C Post Great Grains® Cereal (rains, dates & pecans)
- 1 C peanut butter
- ½ C honey
- In a small saucepan over medium/low heat stir together peanut butter and honey until smooth.
- Place cereal in a large bowl and pour peanut butter into bowl. Stir well to mix.
- Once peanut butter mixture is well incorporated, spread mixture on a lined baking sheet.
- Wet hands slightly (to avoid sticking) and push down mixture to pack it in tight.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Cut into bars or squares using a sharp knife or a pizza cutter.
- Store in refrigerator (or freezer).