Chewy Peanut Butter Cereal Bars Recipe
To make these chewy peanut butter cereal bars, all you need is Great Grains® cereal, peanut butter, honey, and five minutes of time. They’re super easy, quick, and taste delicious!
- Prep time: 5 Min
- Total time: 5 Min
- Servings: 12
- In a small saucepan over medium/low heat stir together peanut butter and honey until smooth.
- Place cereal in a large bowl and pour peanut butter into bowl. Stir well to mix.
- Once peanut butter mixture is well incorporated, spread mixture on a lined baking sheet.
- Wet hands slightly (to avoid sticking) and push down mixture to pack it in tight.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Cut into bars or squares using a sharp knife or a pizza cutter.
- Store in refrigerator (or freezer).