Cereal Peanut Butter Bars
- 1-1/2 cups crunchy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup maple-flavored or pancake syrup
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 cups Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal
- 4 squares semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- Microwave peanut butter, syrup and sugar in large microwavable bowl on high 3 minutes, stirring every minute.
- Pour over cereal in large bowl; mix to coat well. Press into greased foil-lined 13×9-inch pan.
- Spread melted chocolate evenly over cereal mixture. Let stand or refrigerate until chocolate is firm. Cut into 24 bars. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.