Cereal Dipped Pretzel Sticks
- 12 pretzel sticks (large)
- 2 cups of crushed Coco Roos
- 1/2 cup whole Coco Roos
- 1 cup of white chocolate candy melts
- 1/2 cup black chocolate candy melts
- 1/2 cup of marshmallows
- 2 1/2 tsps of coocnut oil for melting each candy
- Piping bags (2), two microwave safe bowls, parchment paper, baking sheet
- In a food processor, crush your 2 cups of Coco Roos cereal
- Melt each bowl of candy and coconut oil in 20-second intervals, stirring between each round until melted
- Prepare two baking sheets with parchment paper, one for dipping and one for setting
- Dip each pretzel stick into white chocolate, and then into crushed Coco Roos
- After your sticks are all dipped, carefully dip your marshmallow and whole Coco Roos into chocolate as use it to adhere them to your pretzel sticks; just a dab should work well.
- Once you have a pattern of cereal and marshmallows, swizzle each stick with both white, and black candy.
- Allow stick to set in the fridge for about an hour.
- Place them in soccer-themed treat bags for party favors, or to enjoy after a soccer game.