Breakfast Yogurt Parfait To-Go Recipe
This on-the-go breakfast yogurt parfait recipe makes busy mornings a breeze! Grab a mason jar, Honey Bunches of Oats cereal, greek yogurt, and fruit to make this practical and filling to-go morning treat!
- 1 small banana, chopped
- 1 cup of strawberries, chopped
- 1 cup Honey Bunches of Oats® Honey Roasted cereal
- 1 cup nonfat or low-fat Greek-style yogurt, (I use banana & strawberry Greek Yogurt)
- Start by layering the bottom of a small mason jar with a layer of yogurt.
- Continue by adding a layer of different fruits or berries
- Finally, top your parfait with a layer of Honey Bunches of Oats® Honey Roasted cereal.