Blueberry-Sour Cream Coffee Cake
- 2 cups Post Selects Blueberry Morning Cereal, slightly crushed
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray; set aside. Mix cereal, cinnamon and 2 Tbsp. melted butter until well blended; set aside for later use. Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in another bowl.
- Beat 1/2 cup butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Blend in vanilla. Add flour mixture alternately with the sour cream, beating well after each addition. Pour half of the batter into prepared pan; sprinkle with half of the cereal mixture. Repeat layers.
- Bake 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cut into 16 pieces. Serve warm.