- 1 egg 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tsp. oil
- 1 cup pancake and waffle mix
- 1 cup Post Selects Blueberry Morning Cereal
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- Beat egg with milk and oil in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add pancake mix; stir just until moistened. Stir in cereal. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Ladle batter onto hot griddle or into hot skillet, using 1/4 cup of the batter for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form on tops, then turn to brown other sides.
- Serve topped with berries and powdered sugar.