Banana Chocolate Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup milk, use any milk of choice
- 2 small bananas, frozen
- ¼-1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2-3 teaspoons maple syrup or honey
- sliced banana
- Great Grains® cereal
- chocolate chips
- coconut flakes
- To a blender add frozen bananas, milk, ice cubes, cocoa powder and maple syrup.
- Pulse till everything is well combined. Adjust consistency accordingly. For a thicker smoothie, add less ice cubes.
- Pour smoothie into a bowl and top with sliced banana, chocolate chips, Great Grains® cereal and coconut flakes. Enjoy!