September 26, 2023
Apply for the Human Resources Leadership Development Program at Post Consumer Brands
The field of Human Resources (HR) has many facets, and the Post Consumer Brands team wants to share that knowledge with professionals who are completing their graduate degrees in HR and/or Industrial Relations and are interested in an HR leadership role in manufacturing. We are kicking off our first cohort of our new HR Leadership Development Program (HRLDP) in January 2024.
What Is the Duration of the HRLDP?
The HRLDP is a 36-month program that provides an accelerated career development experience for participating associates, enabling them to become part of the strong bench of HR leaders at Post.
How Is the HRLDP Structured?
The program consists of multiple rotations over a three-year period, typically at two different locations (one of our manufacturing locations and corporate headquarters in Lakeville, MN).
Roles are determined by a combination of business needs, participant interest, and committee guidance. After completion of the program, participants are placed in a full-time HR Leader role at one of our manufacturing plant locations or at our corporate headquarters to support our employees who bring iconic grocery and pet brands to consumers and their furry companions.
The HRLDP offers exposure to various aspects of HR, including:
- Human Resources Business Partner: Provides HR generalist support for employees and leaders in a manufacturing plant or distribution center under the guidance of the local plant HR Manager.
- Human Resources Operations: Works on projects in areas including compensation management, business process management, policy documentation, open enrollment, benchmarking, onboarding new employees, and employment law.
- Labor Relations: Interprets and administers collective bargaining agreements and provides advice and counsel to line management.
To qualify for the HRLDP, you need to have:
- A graduate degree in Human Resources or Industrial Labor Relations
- Exceptional leadership and teamwork skills and ability to develop effective partnerships through influence and relationship building skills.
- Proven ability to balance strategic and tactical skills. Demonstrated problem analysis and resolution.
- If you are interested in joining the HRLDP, please apply online by October 15th. Applications will be reviewed in October and candidates will receive a status update by October 30th.
Don’t miss this chance to join a company who has built a legacy of feeding hungry families. Help make a difference in the lives of our employees and customers. Apply today to start your journey with Post Consumer Brands and experience a dynamic and diverse work environment.