- 4 cups Post Original Shredded Wheat Spoon Size Cereal
- 2 cups dried mixed fruit (such as prunes, apricots, pear), chopped
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp. water
- 1/2 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Mix cereal, fruit and coconut in large bowl.
- Beat egg white with water and lemon peel just until foamy. Pour over cereal mixture; toss until well coated.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over cereal mixture; toss until evenly coated. Spread into foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 325°F for 20 to 22 minutes or until crisp, stirring occasionally. Cool completely.