Triple Nut Blueberry & Orange Blossom Bars
- 1 cup Post Grape-Nuts cereal
- 1 cup sliced natural almonds
- 3/4 cup salted cashews, chopped
- 1/3 cup orange blossom honey
- 2 Tbsp. orange marmalade
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 tsp. pure almond extract
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 3 oz. dried wild blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a 9×9-inch baking pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl, stir together the cereal, almonds and cashews. Set aside.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, stir together the honey, marmalade, marshmallows and extract. Stir in the raisins and blueberries. Microwave on high heat for about 1 minute. Stirring every 20 seconds until melted and smooth.
- Pour the honey-fruit mixture over the nuts, and stir well. Press mixture firmly into the pan and bake for 5-7 minutes. Let cool completely. Cut into bars.