Sweet Potato Puree with Cereal Streusel
- 5 large sweet potatoes (about 3-1/2 lb.), baked, cooled
- 2 cups Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Scoop potato flesh into medium bowl; mash well. Place in greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Place cereal in resealable plastic bag; gently crush with hands or a rolling pin. Mix with brown sugar, pecans, cinnamon and butter. Sprinkle over sweet potatoes.
- Bake 15 to 20 min. or potatoes are heated through and streusel topping is hot and bubbly.