Sunny Raisin Nut Coffeecake
- 2 cups flour, divided
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 cups Post Raisin Bran Cereal
- 1-1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 6 Tbsp. margarine, divided
- 1-1/3 cups firmly packed brown sugar, divided
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 Tbsp. grated orange peel
- 1 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, divided
- Orange glaze (recipe follows) (optional)
- Mix 1-3/4 cups of the flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl. Mix cereal and milk in small bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
- Beat 4 Tbsp. of the margarine and 1 cup of the sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add egg and orange peel; mix well. Alternately stir in flour and cereal mixtures just until blended. Add cranberries and 1/2 cup of the pecans; stir just until blended.
- Pour into greased 13×9-inch baking pan.
- Mix remaining 1/4 cup flour, 1/3 cup sugar and 2 Tbsp. margarine until crumbly; stir in remaining 1/4 cup pecans. Sprinkle evenly over batter in pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 to 50 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack. Serve warm or cooled drizzled with Orange Glaze. Cut into 24 pieces to serve. Makes 24 servings, 1 piece each.