Quick-and-Easy Streusel Cake
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1-1/3 cups orange juice
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds Cereal
- 1/2 cup chopped dried cherries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat cake mix with eggs, oil and orange juice with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Pour into greased 13×9-in. baking pan.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Stir in cereal and dried fruit; sprinkle evenly over batter in pan.
- Bake 30 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.