- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 pkg. (10-1/2 oz.) miniature marshmallows
- 1 pkg. (13 oz.) Cocoa Pebbles Cereal (about 8-1/2 cups)
Suggested decorations: decorating icings, chewy fruit snack rolls, sugar alphabet letters and assorted candies
- Microwave butter in 4-qt. microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. or until melted. Add marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave 1-1/2 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 45 sec. Stir in cereal.
- Shape into 24 stocking shapes with moistened or greased hands, using about 1/3 cup of the cereal mixture for each stocking. Place on wax paper-covered tray. Cool.
- Add decorations as desired. Makes 2 dozen.