- 2 cups Fruity or Cocoa Pebbles Cereal
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) white cake mix
- 1-1/2 cups thawed whipped topping
- Remove 2 Tbsp. of the cereal; set aside. Place cereal in large bowl. Stir in measure of water listed on cake mix package. Let stand 2 min. Add eggs and oil as directed on cake mix package; mix well.
- Pour into greased 13×9-inch baking pan. Bake as directed on package; cool completely.
- Spread cake with whipped topping. Store in refrigerator. Sprinkle with the reserved cereal just before serving.