Peanut Butter & Cocoa PEBBLES™ Mug Cake
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 T unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 T sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 2 T melted butter
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 T Peanut Butter & Cocoa PEBBLES™ cereal, divided
Filling (if desired)
- 1 T creamy peanut butter
- 1 T mini chocolate chips
Additional Peanut Butter & Cocoa PEBBLES™ cereal for topping as desired.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, mix 3 T Peanut Butter & Cocoa PEBBLES™ cereal and 1/4 milk. Microwave for 15-30 seconds until warm. Stir and let stand 5 minutes, or until room temperature. Strain milk and discard cereal.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all cake ingredients except remaining cereal. Once batter is smooth, stir in the remaining 2 T Peanut Butter & Cocoa PEBBLES™ cereal.
- Pour batter into lightly buttered or sprayed microwave safe mug. Place a dollop of peanut butter and chocolate chips in the center pushing down slightly.
- Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes, checking at 1 minute. Top with additional PEBBLES™ cereal and serve!